halsey Concert - OOTD - 27.02.16

Hello, beautiful people of the internet!
I snapped some pictures of the makeup and the cloth I wore at the Halsey concert yesterday in Copenhagen (I never think I have been at a concert a Saturday before lol?) If you are wondering about concert pictures don't worry they will be up at some point during the week! What are your thought on Halsey and have you ever been to one of her concerts? Please tell me in the comments. 


My jacket is from ASOS but sadly from last year so they don't have it anymore same with the scarf but it is from Pieces. I have no idea where my Bum bag is from - I bought it in a small shop in central Copenhagen. 


My concealer and primer are both from Artdeco.


My eyeshadow palette is from w7 and is named lightly toasted.


I sadly have no idea where these 3 palettes are from - there is no brand name on them. 


Lipstick from Mac. 


Mascara from Max Factor.
If you wanna see my get ready with me video head over to my Youtube channel (link) where it will be up during the week aka when I have time to edit. 


My t-shirt is from H&M but sold out. My jacket is from GAP probably sold out too. My jeans are from modström.



Have a nice day! 

Kommentarer