Wrap up - December

Hello, people of the interweb!
As promised a December wrap-up coming your way and only fashionable late! lol. Okay, so I read 2,5 books meant as I read 2 books and an extra. I read Necromancing the Stone (#2) by Lish McBride, The Scorch Trials (#2) by James Dashner and Warm Up (#0,5) by V.E. Schwab.
They were all good but I have been feeling kinda weird in December so I didn't really let these books fully amaze me which is sad but yeah.
Necromancing the Stone was good and fun! James was the character that made this book a win for me. He was just funny and cool.
The Scorch Trials was very GOOD but it was a little ruined by the fact that it was nothing like the film? it was a little kinda but it was weird but the book was still very good.
Warm up was as it's title says a warm up for Vicious (The book I read last month aka November) and it was okay nothing more.







Kommentarer