5sos Concert


 Hello beautiful poeple!
I was at the 5 seconds of summer concert in Copenhagen last tuesday (12th of may) and it was simply amazing! I spent the whole day at the venue from 11 am to about 11 pm.  Most of the day i just spend with people i meet and didn't already know! But at around 7 pm my friends and I were all gathered and ready to go inside. It was pouring down almost the whole day witch was very sad! - it also meant that Hey violet didn't really do a meet and greet (they just took a groupe photo with everybody but there was so many people that i'm not in the picture)


Here i'm standing with two girls from Jutland and while we stood here we saw Ashton ! 


The tour busses


The outside merch stand!


The line to get inside


My outfit: Jacket from Rains, Scarf from Pieces, Socks from asos and shoes form Kandee.


Hey Violet (the warm up band) on stage















I know not all of them pictures are in good quality and i'm sorry! It was all in all a very good night and the concert was over way too soon (not really it was about 2 hours long but you know what i mean)

Are you going to see 5sos on this tour (rock out with you socks out)? 

Kommentarer

  1. Cool! I love 5SOS looks like you had a great time!
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar