This weekend i tried to make chewy energy bars after this recipe. It didn't work out the way I wanted it to but they are okay! The first thing I found difficult was that it was in English and that meant that the measurement units was different that the Danish ones i usually use. I also used some other things that weren't in the recipe, which was dried melon, mango, cherry, blueberries and cranberries. One thing i didn't like was the amount of honey i had to use! I know that honey is god for you but i think that the chewy bars were to sweet! I will probably try a different recipe next time.
Send en kommentar