6 pictures and making plans

Hello people of the interweb!
I looked through my pictures on my camera and found these! i really like them and they all just makes me feel calm.
I'm going to my aunt's first fernissage this afternoon and i just can't wait! I will upload some pictures when i get home.
As said in my last blog post i have easther break this week so i have been working and just relaxing a lot! (but i have mostly been working).
Last night i went to see The shamer's daughter. It's based on a Danish book with the same title which i really want to read btw! The movie was good but i usally don't watch Danish movies so it was a little funny to hear. I'm also going to watch kingsman: a secret service. this sunday with my one of my friends!
From the 9th to the 22th of April there will be cph pix which is a film festival in Denmark and right now I'm planning which movies i want to see and at the moment i think I will see White god, the season premiere of Game of thrones, kids, Petting zoo and maybe The smell of us if i have the time.


A cake me and my family ate last Christmas.


Snow 2 months ago outside my home. 


My grandmother's flowers.


My Father's cat, Tiger


My Aunt in her kitchen. 

From my aunt's apartment.

What are you guys up to at the moment?

Kommentarer