Wrap up October and November

These two month i have read "Sweet Reckoning", "Paper Towns", "In The Afterligh", "Scarlet", "Cress", "Glitches", "The Queen's Army", "The Little Android", "Carswell's guide to being lucky" and "'Girl Online". All of them are amazing!

It have taken me almost a year to pick up Paper Towns and my only excuse have been that I wasn't ready to read another John Green book. I then realized how stupid that was so i just sat down and read it. I gave it 4 out of 5 stars. I loved it very much but not enough to give it 5 stars. 
If you don't know what the book is about, you can read it here.
Some very existing news is that Paper Town is being turned into a movie and i just can't wait!! I'm VERY pleased with the people that have been casted for it especially Cara Delevingne and Nat Wolff!


I read The darkest minds almost a year ago and loved it so much! I then decided to pick up Never fade (this September) because In the afterlight were coming out in October! I love all 3 books to death! They are very well written and i LOVE the characters' relationships' and the way the story develops. If you don't know what the book is about, you can read it here.


The next 6 "books" are all from the same series, The lunar chronicles. Scarlet and Cress are number 2 and 3 in the series. And Glitches, The Little Android, The Queen's Army,  and Carswell's guide to being lucky are 0.5, 0.6, 1.5 and 3,1. This book series is very different from what I usually read! Because those books are new takes on old fairy tales, book 1 - Cinderella, book 2 - Little red riding hood, book 3 Rapunzel and book 4 - Snow white AND the story takes place in the future where there exists cyborgs, androids AND people that lives on the moon with special powers! If you want to find out more just click here.

Glitches, The Little Android, The Queen's Army and Carswell's guide to being lucky are all e-books you can read Glitches, The Little Android, and The Queen's Army here. And you can read Carswell's guide to being lucky here.
I was so excited for Girl Online by Zoe Sugg (youtuber and blogger) becuase i have been following Zoey's journey for 3 years and she has come so far! - It's just amazing to watch a person grow and achieved her dreams like she has!
I must say that the book was very cliché BUT it was very sweet and it made me laugh out loud! (only good books makes you do that)
You can find out what it is about here.


What have you been reading this past month? please share in the comments below!

// Laura, my world



Kommentarer